1695 N. Sunrise Way
Palm Springs, CA 92262
(Enter through loading dock ramp on south side of Desert AIDS Project)
The DOCK offers the comprehensive services, resources, answers and support you need to protect and promote your sexual health.
* PEP & PrEP Education and Treatment
* STD Testing and Treatment
* Free & Confidential HIV Testing for Individuals and Couples
Free STD Testing By Appointment or Walk-in
Hours for All Services
Monday – Friday 10AM – 6:30PM
Walk-in, No Appointment Necessary
For appointment, call 760-992-0492
If you choose to visit The DOCK without an appointment, please know that we serve clients on a first come, first served basis. Due to demand, our providers schedules can fill up quickly.
Insurance Accepted – But Not Required
The DOCK accepts most private insurance, Medicare and Medi-Cal. Uninsured income-qualified patients can receive care at reduced costs and will not be turned away for inability to pay.
Riverside County Department of Public Health
(951) 358-5307 Voice
(800) 243-7275 Hotline
Offering programs including Administration, HIV testing, Early Intervention Program (EIP), Education and Prevention (Outreach), Surveillance, Mental Health, and HIV Transmission Prevention Program (HTPP).
- Assistance and/or Confidential Partner notifications
- Free Testing of Partners
- Assistance linking newly diagnosed HIV infected individuals with care
- Assistance to medical providers in locating newly diagnosed HIV infected individuals
- Confidential Line: (951)-637-6979
HIV Antibody Testing
(Always call for updated testing hours/appointments)